Barry Shore is available for speaking engagements at corporate meetings, trade meetings, regional meetings, and conferences. He blends humor, concepts and actual case descriptions to deliver relevant, useful and timely material that can help project managers improve their results. The range of topics is suggested below and each topic can be tailored to specific corporate or conference themes and interests.
- How to Benefit From the Current Recession.
- Maintaining Employee Morale Through the Current Recession.
- New Paradigms for Project Management in an Increasingly Competitive Global Environment.
- Why Projects Continue to Fail and What We Can Do To Prevent It.
- Why we Learn so Little From Project Failures.
Organizations that have benefitted from Barry Shore’s presentations and workshops include:
- Automobile Club D’Italia (Italy)
- Bank Administration Institute (US)
- Bottomline Technologies (US)
- Coach (US)
- Deutsche Telekom (Germany)
- Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd (South Korea)
- Fiat Motor Research (Italy)
- Fidelity Investment (US)
- Hewlett Packard (South Korea)
- JPMorgan (US)
- KT&G (South Korea)
- Liberty Mutual Life Insurance Company (US)
- LG Group (South Korea)
- Medtronic B.V. (Netherlands)
- Qualcomm (South Korea)
- Roadway Express, B.V.(Netherlands)
- Samsung (South Korea)
- Timberland (US)
- U.S. Navy (US)
- Verizon Communications (US)
- Westinghouse (US)
Please call or email for more information.